Skip to content
- All items will be shipped from California in 24 hours as soon as your payment clears (48 contiguous states of USA only) and a tracking number will be provided with the expected date of delivery. We use United States Postal Service (USPS) for small packages and Fedex Ground for large packages. Ground Shipping is not available for orders with a PO Box. Average USPS delivery time is 2-4 business days, and 3-5 business days for ground service. Tracking numbers are only available with a valid email address at check out.
What should I do when USPS reports delivery & I didn't receive my package?
- 1.Verify the shipping address
- 2.Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- 3.Check around the entrances of your residence for the package: particularly on back porches, in bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that delivery drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
- 4.Check with any family members, roommates, or neighbors who may have received the package for you without your knowing.
- 5.Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail as they do scan the package in order to mark it 'delivered'.
- 6.Wait 36 hours - packages can show as delivered while still in transit.
- 7.If your order is 36 hours passed the expected delivery date, then you will want to file a missing package claim with the shipping carrier and contact us with the claim number.
Scroll To Top